- In order to ensure we can accommodate patients that may have an urgent need for medical care, we require 24 hours advanced notice for any cancellations or changes. Appointments cancelled with less than 24-hour notice will be assessed a $25 fee.
No Call/No Show Policy:
- A $25 fee will be charged for all No Shows. Our office contacts you several times in advance to confirm your appointments. If you are not able to keep your appointment, please call us 24- hours in advance to cancel.
- Prescription refills may take up to 48 hours to be processed. You can request refills of your prescriptions one of two ways:
- Patient Portal (preferred): Our patient portal is available 24 hours a day. Once logged-in, prescription refills can be directly requested from the portal. There is no need to call our office to verify. Prescription refills requested via our portal are filled quicker. If you do not have access to our Patient Portal, please contact our office. It’s simple, quick and efficient!
- Call our office: You can request refills by calling our office and leaving a message on the refill request line. If we have any questions, we may call you back so please leave us your best contact number. Please speak slowly and clearly when leaving a message. As a reminder, it may take up to 48 hours to fulfill any refill requests.
- Medications for chronic conditions such as blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol and thyroid will ONLY be approved if patient has had an office visit within the last 3 months.
- Refill of controlled substances such as ADD/ADHD medication, pain medication, narcotics or sleep aids will require a mandatory office visit. Based on the recommendation of Georgia Medical Board and AAFP, some patients may be subject to random drug screening
- We are NOT a pain management clinic. If you are a new patient and require pain medication, please be advised that we follow strict guidelines for prescribing pain medication. In some cases, you may be referred to a pain management specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
- We do not call-in new antibiotics without an office visit.
- We do not practice Tele-Medicine and therefore cannot prescribe medication without physically assessing patients.